Photobucket
Photobucket

7 Quick Ways For College Students To Make Free Money Online

collegegraduate I received an email the other day from a College Student wanting to know how they could make extra money online. The email stated they didn’t have a lot of time because of their studies. So after giving it some thought, I came up with a list of 7 quick ways college students could make extra money online.
I dismissed blogging in general because it takes some time to get a blog established and making money (the exception is local websites and blogs, see below). I assumed the emailer needed money fairly quick.
Here are my suggestions to the emailer.
  1. Project Payday: A few months ago, I experimented with a way to make money online fast with a program called Project Payday. I took the day and the online research project. People seemed real was making real money with. Not getting rich, but making extra money fast enough to pay some bills or other things. The next day I signed up for Project Payday, watched the training video and browse the Forums to get a feel for how this program worked. In total, this process took me a few hours. The next day I followed the instructions and make myself available for several “places”. The next day, I made $ 55. The next day I hit it hard for about 6 hours and brought it down $ 105 for my efforts. The next day, I worked 3 to 4 hours in total and made $ 65. I soon found out only drawback to the program. It is boring! No special skills required other than the know-how to operate your computer and Internet use, but it is tedious work. I’m not cut out to spend hours behind a computer! The majority of people can make fast money with this program, but you have the time to put into it. The more time you put into it, the more money you make in general. It’s not rocket science but you must keep track of the tests you register. If you’re interested, check out Project Payday by clicking here. It is free to register if you are filling out an offer or you can buy directly into the program. Next you will read on their promotional literature and watch the training video. They even guarantee that says if you follow the simple 4 step process in mode 1 and not make money in 24 hours, they’ll give you $ 100! This is the best guarantee I’ve seen online. I doubt that anyone will need it though, as I found it easy to make money with Project Payday though it was boring computer work.
  2. Read Emails – Taking Online Survey’s, etc: In my opinion, this isn’t as easy as Project Payday, but it’s real close. There are companies that receive thousands of emails every day that need to be read. Obviously the CEO or other employees can’t spend every day reading emails, so they outsource this. There are several companies where they outsource this type of work as well as other tedious, time consuming chores such as product testing, online surveys, online mystery shopping and other. Send Earnings is one such company that other companies outsource to. Consumers such as you sign up and are normally paid on a per assignment completed basis. The pay varies by what type of assignment you choose. You choose where you want to make money. Click Here to learn more or to sign up for this opportunity.
  3. Become a Freelance Writer – Can you Write a sentence? Then you may have what it takes to make money as a Freelance Writer. You don’t have to have a degree in English either. In fact, if you can write in an easy to read manner, you have what it takes to make money writing Web content, short stories and other media. You can sell articles on Forums like DigitalPoint and SitePoint, but don’t expect to make a whole lot. Or you can sign up for a service like Freelance Home Writers. Basically this is a job board for Writers where Companies and Individuals needing Writers post their offers. You can either accept or reject them, it’s up to you. Click here for more information about the Freelance Home Writer program and learn how to make money as a Freelance Writer.
  4. Make Money On Ebay - There are many ways to make money with eBay. It seems that the two most common ways either by going to garage sales or estate sales and purchase items to resell. You can make some good money this way. Back in 2001 I did the same thing a few months and I did around 1-1600 per month. But it was long hard work of all those auctions or driving around looking for deals at garage sales. Another way is becoming more and more popular with people starting their own online stores with help from eBay. EBay ProStores is a company which provides different packages for you to start your online store. They make a lot of work going up on your behalf. If this sounds interesting, give them a test drive. One Month Free Trial! ProStores – eBay Company
  5. Become an Online Tutor – I’m not sure what this pays, but I’ve known people in the past who have worked with companies like e-Tutor, SmartThinking and Tutor.Com. Online tutoring is an in-demand service and growing all the time. If you like helping others learn, this could be just the ticket for you. You will have to set aside a certain number of hours per week, anywhere from 2 hours on up on average depending upon which service you go with.
  6. SwagBucks – Although you can not make money directly to Swagbucks, you can earn free or deeply discounted gift cards and merchandise. You realize as well as free merchandise browsing using the tool bar SwagBucks (downloading is easy and you’ll rack up points faster by using it to search the internet) and doing other things like to take polls and survey’s. I know some people get their free goods such as jewelry or electronics and then turn around and sell them for a nice profit on eBay and craigslist. If you surf the web a lot, then this can be just the thing for you. IMPORTANT: I spent weeks thinking I was racking up points with SwagBucks. I did not because I forgot LOG IN MY ACCOUNT SWAGBUCKS! You only get one if you have the points to sign into your account and then surf the internet through search engines, surveys and watch their video’s (that other ways, but they are the ones I can ). So remember, SWAGBUCKS ENTER YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE YOU SURF THE INTERNET AND USE A SEARCH engine to get the points! I still can not believe I was so brain dead as to forget to sign in! Oh well, now I log every time I surf the Internet or shop online and my points rack up quickly. I also watch their videos and take their polls.
  7. Become an Online Juror – Even Lawyers need to practice! There are places such a eJury and TrialJuries.Com that stage mock trials. The Jurors get paid anywhere from $5 to $60 depending on how complex the case is. There’s no guarantee you’ll get a case, but it has to better than cleaning up after the old folks at the Senior Citizen Center! Many colleges have access to these mock jury trials, but from what I’ve been told, they don’t pay as much as the online jury pools. Also, as with anything in life, if you slack off on the Jury, don’t expect to be called back. The more you pay attention and get involved, the more likely they’ll “keep your name around.”
Some college students show up on the first day in a bright shiny BMW convertible. Those are the ones who do not need help. For most College Students, a few extra dollars a month goes a long ways in making it easier to study for their classes. If you’re in a pinch, there’s no need to run down to the Blood Center to give blood, just turn your computer on and go to work.

1 comments:

Hi Malik, just want to say your article is great, I learned about some new avenues to pursue. While these are good ideas for bringing in extra income...I don't have much time to work most of these. Here's something you might want to consider...I'm using with fantastic success... and it's free to start. You can be generating cash in less than 48 hrs. Go to here for free access to back office:

http://videostepsuccess.com

Dewayne
info@videostepsuccess.com

Post a Comment

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Member`s